Saturday, July 12, 2008

Far South

File(s) Attached
<far-south.jpg>
It's our last day here, and we're waiting to check out and our shuttle to the airport. Unfortunately, I am starting to come down with a cold. More unfortunately, Karylinn already has it. She skipped yesterday's trip to the Cape and dinner last night due to fever. 24 + hours in transit will not really be much fun I don't think.

In the mean time, here is one picture - As far away on the planet . . . Anyone remember me saying that? Bill? (No, not you Bill, the other Bill) Well I made it.

Patton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please say it isn't over...
Can't imagine what re-entry and the long flight with colds must have been like, but any reflections you might like to share would be a gift...

P Echols said...

No, it isn't over . . . it's just in notes. I still intend to give the day by day, now that I have internet again!